Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"My Loot"

I had a really great Mothers Day.
My family and I spent the morning at church and then had Brenner for lunch
(Breakfast for dinner) then we rode our bikes down town and
ate at a restaurant for our evening meal.
These were all things I wanted to do and they were all good sports
about supporting me on my day.
My gifts included some storage containers
( obviously my husband is tired of butter dishes)
and some new baking pans.
We have had the same ones that we got for a wedding present,
they were twenty years old.
My youngest gave me a recipe book that her class made at school.
A lot of really good recipes from women I know.The kids also write
something about their moms. It will be a cherished treasure.


And do you see that new raspberry purse. That was what I wanted. I have been a black or brown purse girl forever. This year I wanted something fun. And it is adorable.
That was my day, I hope yours was just as fun.

3 comments:

Beth Herring said...

I love your gifts! That purse is great! Thanks for sharing with us.

Flourchild said...

Ahh sweet mothers day..mine was good too. I was just getting ready to post something too!

Christy said...

Fun stuff and I'm really liking the purse!