Saturday, December 5, 2009

So far....



I love this picture from Better Homes and Garden.

Last week I was a bit overwhelmed, this week things are starting to fall into place.

Well to date:

1. I have my Indiana Nursing License!!!!
2. Talked to one school, got a basketball try out for my middle daughter the last week of December and lots of information, getting closer to a decision about schools for my kids but still praying

3. Almost finished with my Statistics paper and will have my final on Tuesday and have been studying
4. Found out about health insurance and have started the paper work
5. Decided we are staying in the offered house for the first month or until we buy a house.

I feel really blessed that the Lord is working out the details.



2 comments:

Flourchild said...

Sounds like God is blessing you all and things are starting to fall in to place. Im glad your getting all the school stuff for your girls figured out. It really takes a lot of planning to move.
We take the rest of the month of with SMS so maybe you will be all settled in your new kitchen in the New year and can bake again with us!

Flourchild said...

How are you..How was your Christmas!? Do you have a new mailing address yet? I f so can I please have it!