This has been a busy month. I can't complain because I am so blessed.
This blog was started to chronicle my Everyday Blessings
and I am grateful to God every day at how he continues to
bless and encourage me.
I am so blessed to be a mom, to three beautiful, healthy and very different girls.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that continues to love me unconditionally.
I am so blessed to be in such a wonderful church that is full of people that
want to serve the Lord and who challenge me as iron sharpening iron.
I am so blessed to be a part time nurse
and that I get to be a housewife and be at home to do those house wife,mother, and woman jobs.
This is a small part of my past month.
I have been spending a lot of time watching Darci and DeAnn play in the marching band
and with helping host two important band events at their school.
It has been fun to watch Denae LOVE being a cheerleader.
She is on the freshmen team but for homecoming they let her cheer with the varsity team.
It has also been a sad month as Denae
had a 15 year old cheer friend, Kaitlyn that died in her sleep from a blood clot.
Wow! What an eye opener for all her sweet friends.
Denae has wept many tear over this sweet girl.
We are so blessed to be in a church that allows the youth to lead worship
and the entire service once a year.
Darci plays the baby grand and leads the worship team and my other two sing.
DeAnn gave the message and Denae said scripture.
I was so happy!
More than anything to have my girls LOVE the Lord and their local church.
We also had the opportunity to dog set for 2 weeks with Shadow.
Dusty's parents went on a two week cruise and they left her with us.
My girls want a dog so bad but 2 weeks was enough for all of
us to know that we are too busy to care for a dog.
She was fun but we were glad when she went home.
I have still been cooking.
This was the Boston Cream Pie from the book Club Baked.
I was so busy I didn't have time to post but it was delicious!
No calories involved!:)
Dusty's parents were here twice, which we thoroughly enjoyed.
We had a triangle dinner with 14 people,
and a couple of friends
Dave and Phyllis Bennett came and spent the night.
It was so fun to have them here.
I want my home to be a place of calm, and refuge
not only for my family but for all those who
come to visit.
I want them to know that they matter more than anything
I am blessed to have.
So that is what has been going on around here for the past month.
I am hoping to get more regular with my blog.
I started this blog for fun
and I am going to continue to post about the
Every Day Blessings of the Five Dees!
1 comment:
YOu are blessed Debbie! What a beautiful home and your family is awesome! I am so sorry to hear about the young girl passing away.
Have a super fall and enjoy all the fun fall baking days!
Your fall decorations look great!
Post a Comment