This weeks Sweet Melissa recipe was chosen by the one and only Melissa Murphy.
You will have to go back to the Sweet Melissa website to see her version.
Melissa says these are the all-time bestsellers in her store.
As you can imagine, who doesn't love a chocolate chip cookie.
I didn't use the chopped chocolate but used baking chips, Nestle, our favorite.

I put the dough in the freezer for 30 minutes to get the dough cold then I rolled it out and started cutting.I think mine were a little thicker because I am use to just scooping them out.
I put the dough in the freezer for 30 minutes to get the dough cold then I rolled it out and started cutting.I think mine were a little thicker because I am use to just scooping them out.
I also only put almonds in only half the recipe, but they were delicious.
5 comments:
I agree great choice for the summer. Your cookies look fat and good. My first batch cooked a little to long but everyone loved them. Steven loves his cookies crispy so they were a hit with him. I like them soft and warm!
Great pictures - especially the last one! :) Glad you guys liked them!!
Your cookies look so plump! I loved this recipe too!
Great job on your cookies! I'm glad your kids loved them!
Glad they were a hit! These were definitely one of my favorites. Yours look terrific!
Post a Comment